Thursday, 14 February 2013

Threesome Date Part II

Please waste your time reading Threesome Date Part I if you have not read. ;)

Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"
....I was staring at myself in the mirror.
How do I look?
Do I look good? Nice? Pretty? Clean? Pleasant?
Ohh~ gosh~ I hate this. Self-loathing bla bla bla bla....


 No make-up, no colours.. just a Lip-ice on my lips.
 I put on my two toned simple and casual one piece dress.
My hair! Gosh! I don't have stuffs for my hair here [I depart from a friend's house]. I just grab the body lotion on the table and put some body lotion on my hair. I don't know if it will help or not. I asked my friend.

"How do I go to KLCC?"
" EASY: KL-Seremban.. smart tunnel - exit Jalan Tun Razak, then Jalan Ampang"
"Alright!Thank you!!"

Oh yea~ I never drive to KLCC. So, I really have no idea how to go there.
As usual, my speed is normally 120km/h - 130 km/h. I don't have enough adrenalin to run my RAM and eyes for 160km/h even if I wish I could drive 220km/h.
(I've done 220km/h once but still missed my flight. Dumb! It was sucks because I spent all the way to KLIA thinking 'I should have bought an insurance for I am running to death now')

SMART Tunnel! 1st timer here.. I was busy looking for the car park entrance that I did not notice there is a traffic light before the entrance. Fuhhhhh~ almost accident!! Hand brake did work! ;)
I search for car park and run upstairs.. it is 3.00 pm and I have to be at the LRT KLCC by 3.00pm. I have not get my flower. My rose. My red rose! Gosh! I am lost! The last time I went here was around 2009 or early 2010. Concerntrate Len! Flower! LRT Station!
I am late! Damn~ I don't like being late and waiting and making people wait. This is isn't me. While running to search for the flower, my head is running too 'Why do I agree to this flower date? Don't you worried Len? You're ugly! You should not expose yourself with all the no photoshop reality'

I grab a Rose from Cold Storage and look for the LRT station. Damn! I went to the wrong way just now.. walk.. walk.. walk.. faster Len. Do not make someone wait! I saw a text.
 
4feet8 : len. Where are u? I'me here with Sha.
*le Me : Rotiboy
4feet8 : Ok, tunggu situ

Actually I was in the florist shop and still thinking 'should I add another 2 roses to make it 3 roses? Girl instinct! Man... we knows when there are eyes on us! Beware when you try to stalk on us:women! We're like having eyes on the back of our head.

Tetiba gerak hati cakap, tengok kat tiang!
Entah ape kejadah tetiba kitorang semua gelak. What so funny!?
Maybe that was actually a gesture of nervous right deep inside each of us. That was how we start our date : LAUGH. Well, we barely know each other in real life. We only try to understand each other from the writing.. the thoughts that we ever post in our blog..  that's it. We headed to a coffee house suggested by Sha. As we enter the place, I noticed the waiters lingering eyes on us and stare at the flowers in our hands.. ;)
 
..... I don't have any expectation towards these lovely ladies. I am more concerned about making sure they have a good time. End up : We spent 6 hours together. Talking about light, serious, stupid and brilliant stuffs. Not to forget : The meaning of our flowers.

I love talking to brilliant ladies. :)

Oh ya! talking about impression : They thought I was born in 1984-83-82.. Gosh! I was stunned! I thought they will lessen my age prediction when I said NO to '84. lol.. I am an old soul despite my loud laugh and endless smiles. Am I? I leave that to others to judge.

3 bloggers. 3 different backgrounds. 3 locations. 3 ideologies.
                                        ~ Cheryna Pires
 
We[us] might made mistakes, wrong turns, bad decisions, failed many times and keep failing.. but we will never give up. We keep waking up and say 'Thanks God' for the new day, and after all : We are proud and thankful of who we are. We stand on our own ground and feet. That is the spirit that we share : STRONG.
 
Right ladies? :)
 
 
 
 
With Love,
Len Inouie

::I might not be feminine but I am certainly a feminist. Don't mess up with my girls::



P/S: WTF with the flowers blinking in my post? hahahaha... cam bodo. Thanks for reading!
SANGAT TERHARU (tu kalau ko habis baca please...)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm dah lama tak jejak klcc..

4feet8 said...

keluar airmata ku gelak len baca yg part kami berdiri kat tiang, saja usha len dr jauh.. hehe..

120-130km/hr bg sy dah cukup laju bg jalan biasa.. tapi kalau kat highway, dah cukup okey.. ;)

Nick Nashram said...

very touching story how bloggers met..i like the part where guys, all of a sudden gelak, as if u already know each others even though in reality u guys barely know..hahah..well, that's a hunch..im looking forward to meet my followers as well..i'd be real nice talking to a person face to face.

Len Inouie said...

Well.. never talk before. Never met each other. it is the matter of choice. :)

Yah~ real nice. take a gut to meet someone.

4feet*: Korang jahat tau usha sesuka hati. Tak aci korang nampk Len dulu.

Nurmujahidah Ismail said...

haissyy,, i have never met any blogger,, wish to meet a least one this year,, sob3

plain83 said...

never met any bloggers...but maybe will, later...just maybe ^^

Len Inouie said...

Ala... guna 'maybe' pulak plain neh.. kalau ko nak jumpa aku, ko nak pakai topeng pun aku tak kesah. Aku pakai topeng STARK. Hohoh...

Muja: Dah glamer takkan tak hangout dengan other bloggers. :)

Jna marcello said...

*MERAJUKKKKKKKKK LAGI

BYE!