Thursday, 8 November 2012

Post paling KEJAM by *le Mean Len Inouie

WARNING: Post content is very judgmental. You discretion is highly demanded. I am not responsible for your brain or emotional damage.

Miss Anastasia Steele (bukan nama sebenar) and Mr Christian Grey (bukan nama sebenar) is now engaged... I don't know how long they know each other, how long they get to really understand each other or anything. I am just a third party... And I know they got engaged from their Facebook: Oh!the very typical way of stalking knowing someone nowadays.

One fine day, Ms Steele posted on Mr Grey’s Facebook wall:

“ada 4 perkara yg sepatutnya kt selesaikan mggu ni, n semua ni kt dah bncg awl, if we spend two hours in a day for one thing, at least satu n dua bnda dah selesai,we have 24h/day...come on... n instead of go with the plan, alasan penat kerje mmg xrelevan, coz in a day i spend hours on my thesis, me as well as tired as u...and i stil make time to organize things so that the pressure is not on u alone, n ur sorriness for hundred times for the same thing require me to xplode myself with anger....and luckily, this time, u do have time to google n komen all those red warrior fan page things, things that can wait so that u can text me & help me with OUR things.....please understand, if u manage ur time well, everthing will fall into its place & please remember i do have feelings, not like bola sepak yg bole ditendang sana sini....please understand any bad behaviour of mine is the consequence of ur attitude.....”ne, n ur sorriness for hundred times for the same thing require me to xplode myself with anger....and luckily, this time, u do have time to google n komen all those red warrior fan page things, things that can wait so that u can text me & help me with OUR things.....please understand, if u manage ur time well, everthing will fall into its place & please remember i do have feelings, not like bola sepak yg bole ditendang sana sini....please understand any bad behaviour of mine is the consequence of ur attitude.....
So *le Len Inouie was laughing reading the post. Which is very inappropriate but she just can’t hold herself just like Ms. Steele did. ß Len is is validating her post.

My mind says:
This lady has hell no idea about how working environment is and she wrote ‘tired of work is not acceptable’. I know… I sound very judgmental without being in her shoe/ without understanding her situation is. I was ENGAGED too and suppose to get married by end of this year!! (tapi tak berlaku) Never in my entire relationship: I post anything bad about my ‘what so called as ex-fiancé'.He destroyed every inch of my life that you could never imagine. (But never mind. I will rise somehow and he will answer God for what he has done. If we’re lucky, I’ll see you in HELL Mr.ex-fiance). Tapi considering that he (ex) will be my husband, I have to protect his pride and never let anybody know his weakness. Jaga air muka dia! Sebab nanti dia akan jadi suami… I only open my mouth, telling people his weakness, good and bad about him once I am certain: I am not going back to him anymore. So, aku dah tak ada istilah derhaka kepada suami. Yet... aku tak pernah reveal nama/identiti lelaki itu and NEVER WILL for the sake of my respect towards other human.

The point is: Ish… aku tak tahu nak cakap macam mana dah.. fikir sendiri dah ler.. aku post bukan nak tunjuk aku ni baik. Aku post macam ni pun dah sah-sah menunjukkan aku ni bukan baik sebab mengata orang. Just~ please... jaga la air muka bakal suami. Please please please.. ladies..  never ever do that.

Prediction jahat *le Mean Len Inouie:
Selepas Anastacia dan Grey berkahwin, post di wall Mrs. Steele (Mr.Grey yang jadi bini)  adalah seperti berikut.Real life drama.. adeh la..


NOTE:
Kalau orang yang berkenaan terbaca post ini. Harap banyak bersabar. This is the reality. This is how people look at you now.. I am just a small part of those spectators of your relationship drama. People really laugh you know. just like you probably laughing at my silly actions. My advice, please listen to those married people comments on your posts.. they know more. Sure we (not married ladies) can learn something from their life.


Sangat terharu orang habis baca post yang panjang!

11 comments:

thehellwiththeworldtoday-_-1st said...

berat ni..berapa hinggit sekilo?

Len Inouie said...

Oh... hell. Hi hell.. :)

boni kacak said...

hai len :)

Len Inouie said...

Oh.. En. Kacak. Hi Boni. :)

hime s said...

haha, penah baca post sorang mamat kutuk kaw2 tunang dia kat fb ngan blog. the next few months:- eh da kawen~

Syaifuddin Alias said...

ouh hi semua :D

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

Kamon Len. I understand ur feeling. Ingatkan I pernah buat luahan perasaan pasal buku yg dikoyak?

:)

Even a person is an ex, he is still entitled of huge chunk of pride :)

betty said...

sometimes, i also disagree with the way she express the feelings..
seems like try to show the bad things of the person who will be her futre husbad.. sooner,, it will show the badness of herself..

well,, we understand she had mad so much,, but to post at the social network is not nice rite???
the best thing is,, please keep the conversation just between two of them..

that's only my opinion,, and I think it's also forbidden in our religion to reveal the badness of a person.. we are only an ordinary person.. only God can do the right jugdement..

plain83 said...

warghkahkahkahkah...aku juga turut tergelak tanpa rasa bersalah XD

ouh aku tak penah ada keinginan nak ada FB...ada hikmah tu, hahah XD

Len Inouie said...

Hahah... plain. asal ko selalu masuk spam?
:)

plain83 said...

huhu Len...blogspot hates my guts bigtime :'(