Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Gorgeous, scars and make up

Tuesday, 27.11.2012

10.15 a.m
"Mulen, can help me to carry 11 bags of appreciation gifts from kanak-kanak spastik selangor?" asked Liz my 1Malaysia(malay) friend.
"Sure! No issue" I answer.


........
*le Len Inouie was standing at the lobby waiting for the people to unload the 11 bags from the car when she heard a voice besides her ear.

"Hello gorgeous!!""Oh~ ha-aa-a-aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~ (farid) " * le Len Inouie replied with a shocked blurr face and a wide half hearted smile. *Waving hand to say hi/goodbye. I don't know.
Obviously, she does not know how to reply to Farid.


10.39 pm.*le Len Inouie received a text.


IR : Ermm... u look nice tonight. Tanks :p. I had a good time td.. didnt know our conversations will lead to that road.. Live suprises tho..huhuhuhu..


.......
IR : Beb..yer face scar is cos chic pox ea?
Len: where?Everywhere? I got a lot I guess
IR:  Ooo... right side
Len: Right or left?r u sure its right?The rest mayb chic pox or pimple pox. hahaha..
IR: Ic..
Len: But  got a significant 3.5cm scar on my left cheek.
IR: Tak jaga la tu..
Len: ...................... bla bla bla bla...( explaining).
IR: Its ok.. Still attractive.

........
IR: Y no light make up?
Len: Ugly is ugly, pretty is pretty. Make up won't change the fact of an uglyness. hahah... and no amount of make up can cover ugly heat.
IR : Cool view. no doubt. dat need to fill soul..
Len: So, u thnk I should wear light make up?
IR: I think u shud. every girl shud. There's no ugly girl, just lazy girl.. there's a saying.
Len: Hmm... will consider. Mayb I'm the lazy gal.. I don't really gv a damn.

..........
IR: Comment bout me plak..what u tink. Facial, hair and stuff..
Len: I dun really judge.
IR: Ic.. k..
Len: I prefer accepting ppl what they are.
IR: U totally see me from inner huh. Great
Len: U look fine..smell good. I see people with heart. Why do I want to comment how u carry urself? nothings wrong with u from appearance. Clean shaved face is cool.

........... (on the phone)
Len: Hmm.. why do you hope I expect you grow your hair if you don't have hairs on your head IR?

[END]

Did *le Len Inouie give a damn about the 'gorgeous', chic pox and make up? Hmmm....

Bila la *le Len Inouie belajar lebih menghargai pujian dan keluar daripada mindset yang agak mengarut itu.  Rasanya, sampai bila-bila pun * le Len Inouie akan rasa macam tu. Sebab tu dia menggelabah bila orang ajak keluar. Menggelabah! Tahu tak!?




5 comments:

Wen said...

hahahha untung laaa ada org mau ajak kuar hehhehe

Len Inouie said...

Kawan jak.. :)

Wen said...

hahahaha iya la ba hehe

Jna marcello said...

okalaa tu ade jugak org ajakk..Na teringin nk ade org invte jugakk heheh JOM kita dating ajak kak Sha same..

#ehh mmnt Na mcm out of topic kan?

Len Inouie said...

dating pulak dah.. hehe