Friday, 16 November 2012

Darah panas, hati beku!

'Darah panas, hati beku'. 

That was me when I was a kid. I am not proud of it..not at all.
I have no idea why I became like that. I am sorry mom and dad.  (T.T)
My little younger brother told me. I was always like a ticking bomb or some kind of unstable dynamite. He said that character is not good. Not at all... he is younger than me but I do listen to him sometimes too. :p

He said;
I should stabilize my dynamite and control my bombs. Use it when I need only. Not for every single person and all the time.  
 I watched how he react to insults.. underestimation and disrespectful behavior of others. He took with a smile and say 'God Bless you'. I always admire on his control over his emotions..so for years.. I learned and finally manage to stabilize my dynamite (a bit and still learning).Lol.. not 100% but at least I can say it is stable.

As I grow up.. I learned to follow what me religion taught.. a lot to learn. Be a forgiver, do not take revenge. Love your enemy. Do not steal. Do not kill. bla...bla... bla...but I am just an ordinary person. Keep failing.. always do wrongs.. urghhh! no need to explain more...

Yah! I've heard all that preach... did I practice all? Of course not! Haha... 

Hmm... what am I trying to say actually? why I came out with that topic?adeh...

I am not happy at the moment
I wanted to complaint. My 'Darah Panas, Hati Beku' is taking over my rationality but then when I started writing, I found that I should not complaint. The person that is making me unhappy, disappointed and feel like taken for granted is just like me. Another typical human that easily fall to making mistakes.. the person is not perfect either. Just like me.Just like everybody.  
How could I expect someone to be perfect whereas I am way too far from perfection too? I am being absurd.
I must be a forgiver.. that is how it suppose to work.

I should just embrace all these with a smile.. like what my brother (Hairro) did.

Dear person that makes me feel like I'm taken for granted. 
I forgive you...

p/s 1: Just please do not hurt me too much. Don't make me use *le hati beku Len Inouie.
p/s 2: Hairro is a real name.  <-apa motif? haha..

 
Introducing you the no.9 a.k.a Hairro.
Sorry. He is straight and not single! Haha...   

9 comments:

betty said...

agree.. aku pon slalu xleh nak contro l perasaannn.. asyik nak marah2.. hahaha,, tp aku selalu salahkan PMS symptom.

Len Inouie said...

PMS.. oh! PMS!
Tidak boleh dielak.
hahaha..

boni kacak said...

terharunya bila awak memaafkan saya... sob3...

plain83 said...

kekeke ok tu 'hairro', bukan 'keroro' XD

Len Inouie said...

en.kacak. Ye..saya maafkan awak. Hahah


Plain: Yg peliknya dia memang suka keroro.Btw apa kaitan hairro dgn keroro? hehe

lenmu lenmu said...

lulz >_<

Jna marcello said...

self acceptance and self love is crucial for a good life.Forgive ourselves and forgive others and see how life change for better ;)

Syaifuddin Alias said...

haha...betul tu kak Jna

Wen said...

hahaha lawak2