Monday, 7 May 2012

OMG!!! My big brother is getting married!!!

Praise the Lord. My big brother is getting married!
He was born in 1972 but now only he is getting married.

If people are talking about sacrifice, for me my brother is the person who sacrificed a lot in his life.
You know why? I have 10 siblings. My parent is not well educated due to lack of accommodation. Last time, our village was too backdated. No school, no electricity no waters supply and everything. Hence, we did really crawl very hard to get out from that situation.

My eldest sister got scholarship, but my eldest brother did not manage to get.
So, my 2nd brother needs to study really and work really hard to get money for school fees. Despites all the hardness and hurdles in our life, I never feel that I am poor because I always have foods to eat (my father is a very good hunter). The only problem is that, we don’t have cash for school fees.

To make the story short, after STPM my brother joined public servant as a custom officer.
With the small amount of salary, my eldest brother supported the entire family education, and builds house for the family with my eldest sister. My eldest sister married at the age of 30 and my brother is just getting married now. He is 40 years old!!!!!

My big sist & big bro is the hero and heroine of my life!

SO, I won’t complaint anything if I am AFFECTED A LOT for my brother’s wedding preparation.

One thing weird: My brother is getting married to a Chinese lady (freethinker). My brother is a Dusun (Christian). How is the wedding ceremony gonna be? Hahaha..
I can’t wait to see how.

Anyway, pray that everything will be ok.

0 comments: