Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Whats wrong with Malaysia Airlines?

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:14 PM
To: IBESUPPORT
Subject: Re: Malaysia Airlines:Fulfilment ITD14971281 *****

Dear Officer,

I know that is hard to be done. However, it is genuine mistake from my site that i overlook on the destination.
I need you kind help to change the destination:
24 May 2012 from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu
2 June 2012 from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur.

I already call the call centre and spoke to Ms Jivitha to assists me but they claims that they can't do anything form their site.
I just did the purchase within 15 minutes and called for termination/changes but they can't assists already. Its not even one or two hours.

Please kindly assist me on regards of this matter because I need to attend my brother's wedding on the day.

Your kind assistance would be greatly appreciated.


Thank you.


They replied:

>>>NO REFUND<<< >>>CAN CHANGE WITH CHARGES<<<<

WTF?

2 comments:

haikal said...

haha..brape kena?

Len Inouie said...

Aku dah lupa.. Rm4++.00 la..