Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Thanks God

I always think..if we fail, its not wrong to feel down but always remember to get up.

It's been quite sometime already..
A year.. Thank God that I've gone thru 2009, successfully i guess.. (yes please)
Another new year..and i hope everything will be just fine.
I forgot its a new year, i forgot its 04022010, i forgot its Valentine.
However, this year 'IS' the most beautiful Valentine i ever had..

I never think something beautiful like this can happen.
I never think something painfull like this can happen.
I never think something like this can hurt me this much.
I never think something like this can make me grow up.
I never think something like this can make me stronger.
I never think something like this can put me in a tense miserable mind.
I never think because just like most of my friends say : I'm a Blurr..
but L.O.V.E make things possible.

Alright actually, just now i have new friends..just to mention,
Rishani, SHahrum, Faizal, Lee Wenxu, Nurul, Jacqueline, Deevan, Shoba, BhAVarnesse.
of course i met them in in OCBC bank. ha3..



But my old friends always has the precious uncountable value.








New target: My own car before i'm 23. =D

0 comments: